Onsite vs Offsite? Hmm...first lets look at the benefits of staying onsite at Walt Disney World!
- You get the full Disney "Experience" from check in to check out!
- You can book your Dining Reservations 180 days prior to check-in plus the next 10 days of your vacation!
- You get to make your Fast Pass Reservations 60 days prior to check-in for the length of your stay!
- Convenient location!
- Complimentary transporation to and from the airport called The Magical Express!
- You can conveniently skip baggage claim with this service and your bags will "magically" just appear in your room at the resort!
- Convenient onsite airline check-in to avoid checking in at the airport!
- Complimentary transportation to and from the theme parks and Disney Springs!
- Dining Plan (optional) available to onsite guests making it feel like an all-inclusive vacation!
- Extra Magic Hours available to onsite guests before and after park opening/closing!
- Complimentary wi-fi on resort property, in your room and at the parks!
- Resort delivery of merchandise bought at theme parks to avoid having to carry your souveniers around with you!
- Complimentary Magic Bands included!
- This is your room key, park ticket, how you get on rides with your pre-made FastPass+ choices and pay for food or merchandise!
There are several things to consider when choosing an ON-SITE Disney Resort but the BIGGEST DIFFERENCES between the resort categories are listed below!